RESEARCH PUBLICATION / ACHIEVEMENT / AWARDS
DETAILS OF PUBLICATIONS
|01.||Dr. Vishnu Gupta||Anatomy||02||02|
|03.||Dr. Vinay Sharma||Anatomy||03||06|
|04.||Dr. Sudha Agarwal||Physiology||05||00|
|06.||Dr. Tanu Aggarwal||Physiology||07||00|
|07.||Dr. Salman Safiq Siddiqui||Physiology||06||01|
|08.||Dr. Bhavna Sharma||Physiology||06||00|
|09.||Dr. Manisha Arora||Biochemistry||00||14|
|10.||Dr. Imran Mustafa||Biochemistry||00||04|
|11.||Dr. Sandeep Singh Soam||Biochemistry||01||02|
|13.||Dr. Roshan Kumar Mahat||Biochemistry||00||12|
|14.||Dr. Anju Mittal||Biochemistry||00||01|
|15.||Dr.Anil Kumar Agarwal||Pathology||00||01|
|16.||Dr. Pradeep Kumar Sharma||Pathology||04||02|
|17.||Dr. Rajnesh Kumar||Pathology||07||03|
|18.||Dr. Veena Kumari Sharma||Pathology||16||04|
|19.||Dr. A. Varshney||Pathology||13||07|
|20.||Dr. Rajendra Thakral||Pathology||08||04|
|21.||Dr. G.S. Manchanda||Pathology||03||01|
|22.||Dr. Alok Mohan||Pathology||18||10|
|23.||Dr. Kamna Gupta||Pathology||10||02|
|26.||Dr. Paramjit Singh||Microbiology||04||05|
|27.||Dr. Vinay Kr. Sharma||Microbiology||02||00|
|28.||Dr. Rameshwari Thakur||Microbiology||01||05|
|29.||Dr. Sapna Chauhan||Microbiology||03||08|
|30.||Dr. Ravi Vashishth||Microbiology||01||02|
|31.||Dr. Atul Kumar||Microbiology||02||06|
|32.||Dr. Harnam Singh||Forensic Medicine||06||00|
|33.||Dr. P.K Agarwal||Forensic Medicine||01||00|
|34.||Dr. Manoj Kumar||Forensic Medicine||02||00|
|35.||Dr. Suman Lata||Pharmacology||04||06|
|36.||Dr. Rajeev Sharma||Pharmacology||07||06|
|37.||Dr. Arvind Kumar Gupta||Pharmacology||02||02|
|38.||Dr. Meenakshi Jindal||Pharmacology||06||12|
|39.||Dr. Akansha Suman||Pharmacology||03||04|
|40.||Dr. Lalender Yadav||Pharmacology||01||03|
|41.||Dr. Priya Choudhary||Pharmacology||00||02|
|42.||Dr. K. Muzammil||CommunityMedicine||14||04|
|43.||Dr. Chaitanya Maheshwari||CommunityMedicine||04||04|
|44.||Dr. J.V. Singh||CommunityMedicine||11||01|
|45.||Dr. Santosh Kumar Raghav||CommunityMedicine||14||16|
|46.||Dr. Shruti Sehgal||CommunityMedicine||09||01|
|47.||Dr. Amit Kumar Kamboj||CommunityMedicine||02||00|
|48.||Dr. Nirankar Singh||CommunityMedicine||04||03|
|49.||Dr. Shailender Kumar||CommunityMedicine||04||03|
|50.||Dr. Sanjeev Davey||CommunityMedicine||18||21|
|51.||Dr. Swarna Rastogi||CommunityMedicine||05||07|
|52.||Dr. Dheeraj Sharma||CommunityMedicine||01||01|
|54.||Dr. K.K. Pahwa||Medicine||01||00|
|55.||Dr. Ila Pahwa||Medicine||02||02|
|56.||Dr. Hemant Sharma||Medicine||01||01|
|57.||Dr. Subodh Prakash||Medicine||00||02|
|59.||Dr. Neerja||Obst. & Gynae.||02||06|
|60.||Dr. Bharti Maheshwari||Obst. & Gynae.||07||00|
|61.||Dr. Kriti Bhatnagar||Obst. & Gynae.||04||00|
|62.||Dr. Smita Tyagi||Obst. & Gynae.||04||01|
|63.||Dr. Ritu Bawa||Obst. & Gynae.||04||00|
|64.||Dr. Kalpana Bhagal||Obst. & Gynae.||05||00|
|65.||Dr.Natasha Tyagi||Obst. & Gynae.||00||01|
|66.||Dr.Preeti Sharma||Obst. & Gynae.||01||00|
|67.||Dr.Neeta||Obst. & Gynae.||00||01|
|68.||Dr. Mamta Singhla||Surgery||16||09|
|69.||Dr. Akhil Gupta||Surgery||16||01|
|70.||Dr. Mohd. Iqbal Zia||Surgery||20||00|
|71.||Dr. Mohd. Mojeeb Ahsan||Surgery||09||00|
|72.||Dr. Md. Raza Farooqi||Surgery||03||00|
|73.||Dr. Naveen Agarwal||Surgery||03||02|
|74.||Dr. Madhawan Iyenger||Surgery||04||06|
|75.||Dr. A.C Sharma||Surgery||06||00|
|76.||Dr. Raj Kumar Mishra||Surgery||02||00|
|77.||Dr. Niket Attarde||Surgery||02||01|
|78.||Dr. Vishnu Garg||Surgery||01||00|
|80.||Dr. Vivek Pahuja||Surgery||00||01|
|81.||Dr. Talat Ali||Surgery||00||01|
|82.||Dr. Mohd. Shuaib||Surgery||03||00|
|83.||Dr. Vibhu Garg||Surgery||01||00|
|84.||Dr. Amit Agarwal||TB & Chest||02||00|
|85.||Dr. Rehbar Khan||TB & Chest||02||00|
|86.||Dr. Munish Ahmad||TB & Chest||01||00|
|87.||Dr. Tarang Goel||Skin & VD||12||11|
|88.||Dr. Pragya Kushwaha||Skin & VD||04||03|
|89.||Dr. Sakshi Kohli||Skin & VD||01||00|
|90.||Dr. Sachin Sharma||Psychiatry||10||01|
|91.||Dr. Sangeeta Singhal||Pediatrics||09||00|
|92.||Dr. Yogesh Kumar Goel||Pediatrics||04||00|
|93.||Dr. Satish C. Agarwal||Pediatrics||11||00|
|94.||Dr. Neeraj Kabra||Pediatrics||02||00|
|95.||Dr. Manish Agarwal||Pediatrics||03||00|
|96.||Dr. Hemant Kumar||Pediatrics||01||00|
|97.||Dr. Ravindra Kumar||Pediatrics||01||00|
|98.||Dr. Neerja Gupta||Pediatrics||01||00|
|99.||Dr. Geeta Singh||Pediatrics||01||00|
|100||Dr. Shekhar Sharma||Pediatrics||01||00|
|101.||Dr. Renu Yadav||Pediatrics||01||00|
|102.||Dr. Shivani Bansal||Pediatrics||00||01|
|103.||Dr. Kopal Mittal||Ophthalmology||02||00|
|104.||Dr. Prachi Shukla||Ophthalmology||01||01|
|105.||Dr. Kuldeep Singh||Orthopedics||01||01|
|106.||Dr. Sudhir Singh||Orthopedics||12||35|
|107.||Dr. Irwin Garg||Orthopedics||04||00|
|108.||Dr. Arvind Kumar||Orthopedics||02||01|
|109.||Dr. Lalit Kumar||Orthopedics||04||04|
|110.||Dr. Gaurav jain||Orthopedics||04||00|
|111.||Dr. Anil Singh||Orthopedics||02||02|
|112.||Dr. Sandeep Parmar||ENT||05||02|
|113.||Dr. Nitin Tomar||ENT & HNS||01||03|
|114.||Dr. Nilank Saroha||ENT & HNS||01||03|
|115.||Dr. Preeti Agarwal||Anesthesia||02||00|
|116.||Dr. Mohd Asad||Anesthesia||02||00|
|117.||Dr. Rakesh Kumar||Anesthesia||02||00|
|118.||Dr. Sudhir Sachar||Radiology||18||04|
|119.||Dr. Bharti Jain||Radiology||02||00|
|120.||Dr. Subhash Chand Baliyan||Radiology||03||03|
|122.||Dr. Vinit Srivastwa||Radiology||00||02|
|123.||Dr. Gaurav Garg||Radiology||00||02|
|124.||Dr. Rubina Gupta||Dentistry||04||02|
|125.||Dr. Richa Aggarwal||Dentistry||03||01|
|126.||Dr. Arjun Bharat||Dentistry||01||01|
|127.||Dr. Shubham Verma||Psychiatry||03||00|
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
The College started in 2006 & 150 MBBS seats have been recognized by Goverment of India & Medical Council of India. It has also been approved to admit additional 50 students from session 2012-2013.
- College is recognized for these PG courses – Anatomy , Biochemistry & Pharmacology.
- Total ‘501 Research Publications’ have been published by Faculty Members in various International,National & State Journals.
- Total 6 International Conferences were attended by the Faculty Members during session 2013-March 2016.
- Total 138 National & State Conferences were attended by the Faculty Members during session 2013-March 2016.
- C.S. Ramesh Babu, Asso. Professor of Anatomy Department has received by ‘’Dr. MAHDI HASAN MEMORIAL GOLD MEDAL’’, 2014 for the Best Research Paper in Clinical Anatomy presented during 63rd, National Conference of A.S.I. held on 21st Nov 2015 at KGMU Lucknow.
- Dr. Satish C Agarwal, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, have been invited by European Society for Pediatric Infectious Disease (ESPID) to attend and deliver a talk in the ESPID Conference 2016 to be held at Brighton,UK,on May 10-4-2016.
- Dr. Bharti Maheshwari, Professor of Obs & Gynae, was awarded with FIME in 2016.She has undergone training in advance ART including ICSI.
- Dr. Manisha Arora, Professor of Biochemistry , William Harvey Research Award in Biochemistry in 2015.
- Dr. K Muzammil, Professor of Community Medicine was awarded -FIME: Fellow in Medical Education. MCI’s Nodal Center, Department of Medical Education , NHL , Ahmedabad . Batch 2015 – A :March 2015 to Oct 2016. Another Fellowship FGAS: Fellow of Global Academic Society Varanasi – Jan 2016 .
- Dr. Kopal Mittal has received – Best Paper Award and Mohan Lal Gold Medal at 50th UPSOS conference (Allahabad, 2015).
- Dr. Satish C Agarwal have been invited by the organisers to be a speaker at the upcoming International Conference on Family Nursing to be held from June 13-15, 2016 at Hilton , Philadelphia USA.
- Dr.Sudhir Sachar has been nominated in NIMC(National Inspection & Monitoring Committee) Member under PC & PNDT Act by Ministry of Health,Govt of India since 2016 .
- Dr. Sudhir Sachar has been appointed, Secretary IRIA Muzaffarnagar Branch of UP Chapter of IRIA for year 2015-16 .
- Dr. Sudhir Sachar has been appointed Vice President of UP State IRIA ( Indian Radiology & Imaging Association for 2015-16 .
- Dr. J. V. Singh has received Oration Award-2013 .
- Dr. J. V. Singh has received Life Time Achievement Award-2014.
- Dr. Shweta Goyal has received 3rd prize up in debat on SSRIVS SNRI in annual midterm CME IPS Central Zone, Kanpur 30/5/2015 .
- Dr. C S . Ramesh Babu has been elected as President, U.P. Chapter of Anatomical Society of India for the year 2015.
- Dr. C S . Ramesh Babu – Editorial Board Member , Journal of Anatomical Society of India .
- Dr. C S . Ramesh Babu – Invited as Chief Guest and delivered “Das & Halim Oration “on “Imaging Anatomy of Major Thoraco-Abdominal vessele” on the occasion of 105th Foundation day of department of Anatomy KG Medical University,Lucknow on 23rd June,2016 .
- Dr. CS. Ramesh Babu was Invited as faculty for 3rd International Endobronchial ultrasound and 7th International endoscopic ultrasound workshop and CME held at Jaypee Hospital,Greater Noida and delivered a Lecture on Lymphatic drainage of Esophagus and Lung : Anatomic perspective on 14th August, 2016 .
- Dr. Atul Kumar has received 3rd prize in an Infectious Diseases Quiz jointly organized by Microbiology and Medicine department, CMC & hospital. Ludhiana held on 19-11-2013 0n the occasion of “Antibiotic Awareness Day” .
- Dr. Atul Kumar has received 3rd prize for the Best Oral Paper presentation for the paper entitled ” Characterization and antibiotic susceptibility pattern of non – fermenting gram negative bacilli from blood stream infections in children in a tertiary care hospital” in SELSICON 2015 M.T. held at Ludhiana on January 23-27, 2015 .
- Dr. Swarna Rastogi – College level Quiz on Ebola out break on 10th & 17th Nov at BJMC Ahmedabad.
- Dr. C. Maheshwari – College level Quiz on prevent, treat & beat the Diabetes -April-2016.
- Dr. Amit Kumar Kamboj – National level Quiz on prevent, treat & beat the Diabetes – April – May 2016 .
- Dr. Sanjeev Davey has published two books on spots & Exercises in community Medicine in 2015.
- Dr. Sapna Chauhan – Third prize in poster presentation at CARCON 2012 on the topic “Lab diagnosis of rebies:an overview”.
- Dr. Bharti Maheswari – ICOG fellowship – In year 2013 at AICOG, Mumbai.
- Dr. Bharti Maheswari – Appreciation Award by National Family Welfare in AICOG , Patna on 1 -feb -2014.
- Dr. Bharti Maheswari – Gold Medal for Best Research Paper in UPCON 2012 , Agra .
- Dr. Smita Tyagi – Best Paper Award for paper Publication in UPCOG 2014 (UP Chapter of Obst & Gynae), Muzaffarnagar 28-30 Nov 2014 .
- Dr. Suman Lata – Guest Lecture on recent trends in the treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias at Sharda University G. Noida on 12-3-2016.
- Dr. Vinay Sharma – Invited speaker and spoke on “Renal Fusion Anomalies evaluation by Multidetector Computed Tomography” on 17-03-2015 at J.N. Medical College, AMU Aligarh .
- Dr. Tarang Goel, Professor in Skin & VD – Invited Talk in Dermacon 2013 on Buffalopox in humans :an emerging infection. Invited Talk in Dermacon in 2013, ACAD IADVL yahoo groups : Interesting cases in dermatology. Invited Talk in Dermacon and Moderator in 2014 ACAD IADVL yahoo groups. Invited Focus session in 2013 in Indian Pediatric Dermatology Conference 2013, Cochin. Invited Talk in Indian Pediatric Dermatology conference 2014, Kolkata. Invited Talk in National Dermacon 2015 , cutaneous manifestations manifestations in Internal Diseases : A Dermatologist’s perspective. Invited Talk in Subharti Meadical College CME: Granulomatous disorders : Clinician’s Perspective-2015. Invited Talk in Annual National SAM (Skin Allergy Meeting) 2016 held in Allahabad Tacrolimus in Dermatology.
- Dr. Tarang Goel, Professor in Skin & VD – Quiz Master – GSK Quiz of Dermacon-2014 , GSK Quiz of Bihar State – 2015 , GSK Quiz of Delhi State – 2015 , Indian Society of Pediatric Dermatology – 2015 .
- Dr. Suman Lata, Prof. in Pharmacology- Speaker in Co-ordinator Training program of Pharmacovigilance . Topic – Role of AMC & its coordinator in developing effective Pharmacovigilance dated on 26/07/2016 .
- Dr. Subhash Chand Baliyan ,Associate Professor in Radiology, has been appointed as President of UP State IRIA (Indian Radiology & Imaging Association) for 2012-13 .
- Dr. Subhash Chand Baliyan, Associate Professor in Radiology, has been appointed as Joint Secretary National IRIA for 2015-16 .
- Dr. Subhash Chand Baliyan, Associate Professor in Radiology, has been nominated as NIMC (National Inspection & Monitoring Committee) Member under PC & PNDT Act by Ministry of Health,Govt of India since 2015 .
- Dr. Subhash Chand Baliyan, Associate Professor in Radiology, has been appointed as President IRIA Muzaffarnagar Branch of UP Chapter of IRIA for the year 2015-16.
- Dr. Santosh Kumar Raghav has Published 01 book on Bio-statistical Exercises In Practical Community Medicine in 2015.
- Dr. Sandip Parmar invited as Guest Speaker in USAOICON-2017, on 7th April 2017 Dehradun.
- Dr. Khursheed Muzammil -“Re-elected as SECRETARY of IAPSM UPUK” dated 1st April 2017 for three years
- Dr. Sumanlata, Prof. & Head Department of Pharmacology – Appreciation Letter for submission of ICRs to National Coordination Centre- Pharmacovigilance Programme of India on Dated- 4th May 2017.
- Dr. Sanjeev Davey – Chosen & Given Training as State Diabetes Trainer for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus at CMO Office Meerut [National Health Mission (Govt of Uttar Pradesh)] on 9th June 2017.
- Dr. Trang Goyal – Talk in ROOTS Bangalore, Conference held on 5th August, 2017- “Effective treatment options for Rosacea” and “Panelist in Acne and Rosacea Session”.
- Dr. Trang Goyal – Quiz Master in ISPD, National Conference New Delhi 17-19 August 2017.
- Dr. Neerja invited as Guest Speaker National Conference BOH – The Triology in Hotel LEELA Ambience, Gurugram held on 18-19 August 2017.
- Dr. C.S. Ramesh Babu – Chained a Scientific Session at World Congress of Anatomists Conference on 23.09.2017.
- Dr. Khursheed Muzammil – “WORLD AIDS DAY – 2016” , Best Observation of WAD -2016 is presented to Department of Community Medicine, Muzaffarnagar Medical College, U.P. for observing the WORLD AIDS Day, 2016 & creating mass awareness towards AIDS prevention under the aegis of Indian Association of Preventive of Social Medicine. Click here
- NilankSaroha, speaker at Conference organized by Abott India. Topic – Clinical approach to Dizziness in General Practice.
- Sanjeev Davey – Being Nominated for “ BharatJyoti Award “ From India International Friendship Soceity in June 2018.
- Sanjay Davey won – “Out Standing Researcher Award” in Health System (Public Health) . From – Venus International Foundation (Centre Of Medical Sciences) On 29th Sep 2018 at Chennai.
- Harnam Singh – speaker in CME and Panel discussion on Crimes Against Female : Problems & Solutions , held by Department of Forensic Medicine in Subharti Medical College , Meerut on 12th Oct 2018.
- Veena K. Sharma – Chairperson of APCON 2018 – 67th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists and International Academy of Pathology – Indian Division at Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly – 1st Dec. 2018.
- Anil Kumar Agarwal – Chairperson of APCON 2018 – 67th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists and International Academy of Pathology – Indian Division at Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly – 1st Dec. 2018.
- AnupamVarshney –
- Chairperson of APCON 2018 – 67th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists and International Academy of Pathology – Indian Division at Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly – 2nd Dec 2018.
- 1stRunner Up – Poster Presentation APCON 2018 – 67th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists and International Academy of Pathology – Indian Division at Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly – 2nd Dec. 2018.
- Dr.Sanjay Davey – Certified In “NABH” Accreditation of Hospitals& T.B Management Certified (Delhi 2 2CMR).
- Dr.TarangGoyal – Attended “Dermacon International 2019 , Bengaluru , India” as Speaker –
- CME – 17th January , 2019 Cutting Edge International Symposia , Talk on : Cutaneous Iupus : An Update
- Conference :- 19th January , 2019 , Talk on – Connective Tissue diseases in the young.
- GautamAnand – Participated in Annual Conference ANCIPS 2019 from 31th Jan to 3rd Feb 2019. Presented E Poster Topic on Disseminated , Topic – “ Neurocysticercosis may manifest Schizophrenia” – A Case Repot on 2nd Feb 2019.
- Sanjeev Davey – Got “Certificate of Appreciation” From Curofy for Top Community Medicine Specialist.
- TarangGoyal – attended National PG Update 2019as speaker. Topic –“Approach to a patient with leprosy” , Organised by Department of Dermatology , STD & Leprosy , Dr. RML Hospital & PGIMER , on 23/02/2019 , New Delhi.
- BhartiMaheshwari – Received Appreciation Award – North Zone YUVA FOGSI – 2019.
- Dr. A.C Sharma – “CISP For CBME “ Training at Jolly Grant , HIMS From 11th March 2019 to 13th March 2019 .
- Dr. Manisha Arora – “CISP For CBME “ Training at Jolly Grant, HIMS From 11th March 2019 to 13th March 2019 .
- Dr. Viney Sharma -“CISP For CBME “ Training at Jolly Grant , HIMS From 11th March 2019 to 13th March 2019.
- Dr. Viney Sharma -“CISP For CBME “ Training at Jolly Grant , HIMS From 11th March 2019 to 13th March 2019 .
- Dr. Sapna Chauhan -“CISP For CBME “ Training at Jolly Grant , HIMS From 11th March 2019 to 13th March 2019 .
- Dr. Abhinav Chand – presented poster on topic – Lipoid Pneumonia as a cause of recurrent pneumonia. At Central Zone Annual Paediatrics Conference Academy of Paediatrics, Noida, “CENT-Z-P’CON-2019”. Dated – 20th & 21st April 2019. Attended by – Dr. Sangita Singhal , Dr. S.S Parsad , Dr. Mannu Bassi.
- Dr. Manu Bassi – presented poster on topic – Lipoid Pneumonia as a cause of recurrent pneumonia. At Central Zone Annual Paediatrics Conference Academy of Paediatrics, Noida , “CENT-Z-P’CON-2019”. Dated – 20th & 21st April 2019. Attended by – Dr. Sangita Singhal , Dr. S.S Parsad , Dr. Abhinav Chand.
- Dr. Bharti Maheshweri – “Appreciation Award By FOGSI” – As MTP Committee Chairperson by FOGSI Mumbai – 05/06/2019.
- Dr. Sanjeev Davey – “ Epidemiological Foundation of India – LIFE MEMBERSHIP AWARDED , (EFI – INDIA DELHI) “ Dated- 1st Aug 2019.